From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] Functional Testing
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:39:31 GMT
Yeah I was already thinking this, I only suggested the "now" option so
I could start "getting it" quicker, since I must say, the mustella
scares me. :) It almost ate my computer.

Jokes aside, I am a programmer and kind of hard headed to the dance of
all the systems together. So someone says do, this and that to test
and fix against the mustella, I will be on it.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com