From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:29:41 GMT
Ok so we have something basically setup like SWC tests.

I will be honest, I have NO IDEA how to do;

- run the SWF in Flash Player
- get the trace output, and check it

If you would set that stuff up sometime and give me a template, I'll
get the idea.

Some of this stuff in the MXML AST is going to take a bit for me to
digest. I spent 30 minutes stepping through code to see why AddChild
can't have an id. I got to where AddChild as added as a child of the
State and it did have an id set in the instance.

What I do not get is if there is a way I can back track to where the
problem is added so I could start in the code closer to the problem.

I tried running the spark SWC tests and mx but there are some obvious
errors that are going to take me a bit more time to digest where they
exists.

Mike