From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:43:45 GMT
Wouldn't it be the same if one of a non Adobe Chair stepped down? We
would have to solicit another competent leader.

Alex responded to this question and said he couldn't guarantee but
that is life.

Also, for the time being who else has the capacity to fill this role
for graduation?

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC