From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FALCON] Setting up unit tests correctly
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:56:43 GMT
Gordon,

Have you got the compile tests to pass?

Everything passes except when it gets to compile framwork.swc

I'm taking it the compiler still needs work here. :)

java.lang.AssertionError:
Expected: is <0>
      got: <6>

C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\compile-config.xml

C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\collections\ListCollectionView.as:1382
Warning: variable definition duplicates function parameter: events.
						var events:Array = updatedItems[j].events;

etc....

Mike