From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [FALCON] Setting up unit tests correctly
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:27:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the unit tests working for falcon.

I have the whole framework built (ran mustella), built the falcon SDK.

The problem I am facing is I get an IOException;

     [junit] java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
     [junit] 	at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
     [junit] 	at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(Unknown Source)
     [junit] 	at java.io.File.createTempFile(Unknown Source)

Basically it seems like Eclipse is telling me it can't create the Temp
MXML file. I am an administrator on Windows 7. I have never had this
problem in Eclipse before.

Does anybody have any idea what's going on?

Did I see in some past post Cyrill having a setup list?

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com