From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 13:11:10 GMT
Quoting Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Not being able to run Mustella (spaces in path issue which has now
> been fixed) and the length of time it takes to run the test have
> certainly been an issue for me.

This is the issue for me. For now I have to dedicate my time to my
paying future which sucks but is the reality. The framework is so
monolithic that it is becoming it's achilles heal.

We are seeing exactly why we have had the break down of Flex, it is
not modular and is killing any development of joe blo that is used to
more discrete projects on say GIT Hub.

I can honestly say I tried but, time wise it's to much for the little
time I have in my day as is. Hopefully that will change.

And we all know, if you have a modular framework, you shouldn't have
to test the whole thing since you decoupled any concrete dependencies
through interfaces or whatever.

Mike