From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Falcon SDKSWCTests
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:31:45 GMT
OK. I'm working on getting a few feature tests in place that test specific features of MXML
by compiling to SWF and running in Flash Player. I'm starting with the simplest stuff like
a <Boolean> tag. I started working on this two Fridays ago but that was the day that
the Haxe discussion ended up taking all day, and then last Friday was a holiday.

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Schmalle [mailto:apache@teotigraphix.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 1:23 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Falcon SDKSWCTests

Gordon,

I entered bugs in JIRA for those, it's actually 2 tickets.

I will fix them. The first one is tricky and a bad set of code I was scared to change without
afterwords running mustella.

I had to reformat my computer and haven't got mustella running again.
Next week I can get on this. I am burnt out from all this js talk. :)

I could go head and start looking at the other SWCs to I am sure Cyril will give them a go
as well.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC