From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject Falcon SDKSWCTests
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:09:34 GMT
@Cyril: Thanks for your help with introducing the compile-config.xml files so that we can more
easily make Falcon JUnit tests that compile each SDK SWC.

Now that we have one such test - for compiling framework.swc - passing, would anybody like
to work on investigating the status of other tests that compile rpc.swc, mx.swc, spark.swc,
etc.? We need to figure out whether the SDK source code needs to change because Falcon is
pickier than the old compiler, or whether Falcon has AS bugs that need to be fixed.

- Gordon