From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [FALCON] parser question - MXMLApplicationNode
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:48:54 GMT
Just go ahead and commit.

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyrill Zadra [mailto:cyrill.zadra@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:13 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FALCON] parser question - MXMLApplicationNode

okay ..

I started writing more tests for package org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.css and and also
for org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.tree.mxml.

How shall I proceed. Just commit test after test or do you think it's better to commit them
in my whiteboard and after you reviewed it I'll merge them to falcon trunk?

Cyrill

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:
> I don't think MXMLApplicationNode is currently getting used in MXML compilation. I think
<s:Application> just creates an MXMLDocumentNode.

> - Gordon

least one instance of MXMLApplicationNode?