From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:18:18 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:26 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex

As you've read [1], we're starting to prepare for graduation.  One of the steps is for this
community to choose a Apache PMC Chair for Apache Flex [2].  Given Alex's wealth of experience
with Flex and all the hard work he's already put into this poddling, I'd like to recommend
we appoint Alex as our chair [3].  I believe that our PPMC, i.e. our mentors, have the final
say on who gets appointed as chair, so I'm not sure this vote is official but I'd like to
record the community's choice with a VOTE.

Carol

[1] http://markmail.org/message/5bykfphweqop32oj
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution