From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component Behaviors and Injection
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:43:43 GMT
Very interesting! Decorated behaviors interests me as well… ;-)

I took a very quick look at the project. It did not jump out to me how you handled the injection.

Harbs

On Nov 20, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Please do not be alarmed at the subject.
>
> I just wanted to share code from around 2007-2008 I did which has some examples and docs
on an injectable framework prototype of Model/Behaviors I worked on years ago when Flex 3
was getting to be a pain.

> Honestly, I know I put a huge amount of lost time into that project but from what I remember
it had some interesting ideas. I'm sure a huge amount of it was overkill but, decorated behaviors
with public API interfaces always fascinated me to the point of writing it.

> This is only reason I am posting the link; [0]
>
> to the project is to maybe stir some conversations about behaviors. Other than that I
haven't even looked at that code probably since 2009. :)