From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: To AS4 or not (was: Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon)
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:29:52 GMT
>Even around AVM1 time, Flash Player was mostly known for games, intro sites and splash
screens.  That dint prevent me or several others companies from pushing Flash Player and build
>shipping enterprise applications.

Right, they did. So, if the new AVM takes off and becomes popular, we are in great shape.

>I dont quite get the pessimism here.  I am in fact glad that Adobe stopped working on
Flex and is concentrating more on the Virtual Machine and AS language enhancements.  Isnt
that what >we all wanted?

Well, we might have preferred it before they tanked the brand, but sure.

Mike