From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:56:27 GMT
>How exactly would a company using Flex start using the new VM if it does not support Flex?
 As long as they use Flex, they would still be using AVM2.

What I mean is that Flash Player's popularity and install base is what made it viable for
Flex to be written and deployed to it. If the new VM is also so universally well received,
so popular, and installed everywhere that enterprises actively wish to repurpose it for applications,
then I will be first in line to rewrite Flex.

Mike