From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: I give up (was [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC6)
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:54:05 GMT
>I agree that seems like very few people want to see this get released.
>Otherwise we would have had more votes.

You have my vote immediately on the next RC. I am sorry, like many others, I think I got lost
in the stream of release candidates and didn't feel like I knew enough about the version to
version changes to vote, and haven't had the time to install it and test again.

I will install and test ASAP and be ready to vote on the next release.

Mike