From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC7
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:38:49 GMT

On Oct 15, 2012, at 11:58 AM, Om wrote:

> *Please vote to approve this release:*
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Regards,
> Om & Erik
> Apache Flex PPMC members + Release managers

Om & Erik,

Great work on this. I've download and successfully built/installed the installer on my Mac.
I also used it to download Apache Flex 4.8. Finally, I hooked the Apache Flex 4.8 SDK that
the installer put together into Flash Builder 4.6 and tested that it worked with a Flex Lib,
AIR Lib, a Web Project using the Flex Lib, and an AIR Project using the AIR Lib.  Everything
worked like a champ!

Thank you! and +1 (Binding)