From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject five years... or less?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:42:30 GMT
I may be stating the obvious, but it's starting to bother me when I hear people quote Adobe's
'five year' promise as if it happened yesterday. Everyone needs to embrace the notion that
the clock is already ticking... which means we have less than five years left. In fact, it
would be a good idea to get a firm expiry date and put it on a calendar for everyone to see.

Again... perhaps saying something that is obvious - please excuse any Chi disruption. Carry
on!

Cheers,

Rick Winscot