From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject [OT] debug flash application with Firefox 16 (released today) and FB 4.6 not longer working?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:23:04 GMT
Hi list,

today Firefox 16 was released. Now I have the problem, that I am unable to debug my Flex application
with Firefox 16 and Flash Builder / Eclipse. The debug version of flash player is installed
and will be shown when I check the version at playerversion.com. I also updated to the current
flash player (debug) version. I am running Mac OS X 10.8.2

My german error: "Der Flash Builder-Debugger konnte keine Verbindung zur laufenden Anwendung
herstellen."

Something like: Flash Builder-debugger could not establish connection to the application.

Does anybody have the same issue? Is this a general Firefox 16 issue? Maybe a sandbox issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Greetings

Marcus