From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:26:58 GMT

On 10/28/12 12:59 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a suggestion why not add the flash player version to the image path if
> they differ by a signifiant amount? That way we have multiple baselines, and
> any new changes would show up if they break one or more versions of the flash
> player.
>
> Justin
After finding a bunch of rendering differences between Flash and AIR, I
think it is time to re-explore the display-list verification approach.
Otherwise we'll have way too many folders full of baselines.

I wrote the basic comparison algorithm a while ago, but QA thought it was
too sensitive to changes, although we did not spend any time trying to tune
it.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team