From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0 - RC9
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:55:53 GMT
+1 (binding)
Asc verifies
Sources built and results worked on OSX (Snow Leopard)
SDK bin-diffs with prior working installs.

To Carol's point: Somehow, FlashBuilder has a top-level folder with the same
FB icon instead of the blue folder icon.  But that's for another time.
Let's get mentor votes and ship this thing.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team