From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: mustella performance
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:10:18 GMT
In the compile phase, mustella uses every available core for compilation.
In an -all run on my quad core Windows laptop, the entire run takes around 8
hours, but mostly that is due to the runner phase which runs each test SWF
serially.

To test build-script changes, I would just run ant main checkintests.
Then do an -all run at the very end overnight just in case.
But I would do an -all run tonight so you know that it works for you.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team