From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Admin(s): create new 'version'
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:49:21 GMT
Because JIRA is centralized across all of Apache and FLEX is our one
project.  I suppose we could ask for another, but I don't know if it has
ever been done, especially for an installer.  It might be easier to jump the
installer's version number to match up with Apache Flex versions.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team