From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Providing Newbie issues in our JIRA
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:04:21 GMT

On 10/24/12 2:43 AM, "Sebastian Mohr" <flex.masuland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since Apache Flex seems to be like an impassable forest, what
> about adding successively a few more issues that are labeled as
> being easy "newbie" issues. When looking through JIRA I only could
> find a single issue labeled as been a good start for newbies:

This was suggested by someone else as well.  It is on my list of things to
do.  I think one easy one was filed this morning [1].

This was suggested by someone else as well

Also, if you have ever monkey-patched the SDK, that would make a good
contribution as well.  You can now use Mustella to verify your monkey-patch
doesn't break anything else.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team