From Peter Ent <>
Subject Re: Mustella results
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:01:53 GMT
We've only tested this with Cygwin, so your results may vary. But the
results.txt and failures.txt files are located in the mustella/ directory.
The console/shell should also list passes and failures similar to this:

     [java] Shutting down the results server
     [java] shutting down the baseline server
     [java] done waiting for results...bye
     [java] =====================================================
     [java]     Passes: 215
     [java]     Fails: 0
     [java] =====================================================
     [java] =====================================================
     [java] =====================================================
     [java] 	Passed:
     [java] =====================================================
     [java] MarshallPlan/Bugs/MarshallPlan_Bugs_Tests
MP_LoadFlexWithASLoader Passed
     [java] MarshallPlan/RSLs/allowDomain_Tests allowDomain_rsl Passed

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

On 10/23/12 12:56 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <> wrote:

>I have successfully got the full sdk to build, and tried setting up
>running the mustella.
>I followed the directions, set the security file ran the first simple
>test in the README
>./ tests/components/Label
>This ran but popped up a window, I'm using windows PowerShell/GIT for
>the shell. Once the process completed, the popup dismissed and I don't
>see any results.
>Is there anything I'm missing? The README says it should produce a
>results.txt file, where is that located when it creates it?
>Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC

View raw message