From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC8
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:57:37 GMT
Installed and all went fine.  md5 matched for both platforms.  Line ending
are correct for the platform.  Simple AIR and Players apps compile with
FlashBuilder 4.7 on OSX.

However then I clicked the Install InstallApacheFlex icon again and I got
the "Sorry an error has occurred.  This application can not be installed
because the installer has been misconfigured."  I expected the "this
application is already installed" message.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Carol