From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: "Who is working on what?"
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:25:51 GMT

On 10/23/12 5 :13AM, "Christophe Herreman" <christophe.herreman@gmail.com>
wrote:

>IMO the Jira dashboards have enough widgets to get a nice overview of who
>is working on how many and which issues for different versions. Check the
>"Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" widget for that matter.
>
>I'm personally not a fan of introducing another/extra tool next to Jira.

I agree.  I think we should figure out how to use JIRA more effectively.
Perhaps that means assigning a bug to yourself and marking in progress or
maybe it means something else.  I think that is what we need to figure
out.  Once we do that it is easy enough to create a filter that everyone
can use to see what is in progress.

Carol