From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Starling + Flex
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:43:22 GMT
I'm not presenting at 360Min, I'm going to learn about the various JS
frameworks being presented and have some face-to-face discussions with some
Flex folks who will be there to help organize my thoughts on what to propose
on the list.  I don't want to propose something that gets shot down right
away.  I have a lot to learn about the JS side of the world.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message