From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC7
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:16:32 GMT

On 10/19/12 10:07 AM, "Stefan Horochovec" <stefan.horochovec@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Alex
>
> You are running the Installer in your mac using Portuguese translation. In
> the first screen, you see the texts in portuguese.
>
> After you select the directory for install the SDK, you go to screen about
> the Licences. In this moment, I dont see any option in left side. [1]
>
> If you change the language [2] all options appers. You canĀ“t reproduce this
> scenario?
Not today.  Like I said, I saw it twice in English in past builds.  Does
your first screen automatically pick Portuguese or do you have to change it?
I have to change the language in the upper right.

You are using a Mac?
Which version of AIR?
Which Mac OS?
How many times have you tried this?  Has it ever worked for you?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team