From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC7
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:16:32 GMT

On 10/19/12 10:07 AM, "Stefan Horochovec" <>

> Alex
> You are running the Installer in your mac using Portuguese translation. In
> the first screen, you see the texts in portuguese.
> After you select the directory for install the SDK, you go to screen about
> the Licences. In this moment, I dont see any option in left side. [1]
> If you change the language [2] all options appers. You canĀ“t reproduce this
> scenario?
Not today.  Like I said, I saw it twice in English in past builds.  Does
your first screen automatically pick Portuguese or do you have to change it?
I have to change the language in the upper right.

You are using a Mac?
Which version of AIR?
Which Mac OS?
How many times have you tried this?  Has it ever worked for you?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message