From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Jenkin's build failing
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:30:55 GMT
Hmm, not much information about "AIF Internal Exception".  I see that Pixel
Bender Toolkit uses two aif*.dll files.  There is this technote [1].  Maybe
there will be more information in the log.

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa834351.aspx

On 10/18/12 9:41 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Oh yeah, forgot to look into that.  It is failing before that, trying to
> create the PBJs
>

> On 10/18/12 7:04 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Flex SDK Jenkins build is currently failing to compile with several
>> errors
>> like this:

F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_build\frameworks\projects\framework>>
\

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team