From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Mustella Update
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:57:37 GMT
Hey folks,

We have finished getting all tests in the default configuration (mini_run –all) to pass
on Mac and Windows platforms!  That is currently 35729 tests.  There are still some issues
with intermittent failures so I’ll be updating the wiki with how to deal with failures in
your test runs, but now you can start making changes to the SDK and ensure you didn’t break
anything.

Thanks to all the patch submitters who helped get the tests to run cleanly!

Our next tasks for Mustella are:

* Creating recommended test suites so you do not have run large numbers of tests just to check
your work.
* Allowing spaces in path names to FLEX_HOME.
* Getting the mobile tests to run.
* Getting the AIR tests to run.
* Removing (or reducing) pauses within the tests. When added up, the total length of time
the entire test suite pauses is an hour!

Sync up with Apache Flex and give Mustella a try using ./mini-run.sh -all. We normally run
the test suite overnight. If you find any failed tests, run again using ./mini-run.sh -failures
-rerun and that should clear them up.

If you run into problems, check the Mustella Wiki[1] or ask questions on the list.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview