From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC7
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 18:59:53 GMT
If I go to http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/installapacheflex_RC7/ I
see apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.6-incubating-src.tar.gz.  If this is RC7
the files should be apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.7-incubating etc.

When I build I see

update-version-in-xml-files:
     [echo] version in InstallApacheFlex-app.xml will be 1.0.6

The name of the dmg is apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.6-incubating-bin.dmg.

If look at the log it is version 1.0.6.

I'm guessing Alex didn't =run update-version target which if I remember is
what increments all this stuff including the name of the dmg file.

Carol