From Carol Frampton <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC6
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:04:15 GMT
+ 0 The key doesn't verify because your public key isn't available.

~/Downloads$ gpg apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.5-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 10 17:43:13 2012 EDT using RSA key ID C1708693

I was going to import the KEYS file per [1] but I don't see one it in the
source kit.

On 10/11/12 2 :40PM, "Om" <> wrote:

>*AarSee Six is this
>Waiting for your plus one votes
>The release awaits
>This is the first official release of the InstallApacheFlex AIR
>application.  The official Apache distribution is the source kit which can
>contains only source.
>The source distributions for Windows and Mac are available here:
>The binary distributions as a convenience for the respective platforms,
>available here:
>Along with the installer, we are releasing the 'badge installer' that can
>be embedded in our site as well as third-party websites.  Here is a
>*Issues addressed:*
>1.  All the installed components are listed in the licenses screen.  All
>required components must be agreed to by the user explicitly before
>2.  Updated UI to reflect this change
>*Before voting please review the section,*
>"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?" at
>*Please vote to approve this release:*
>[ ] +1 Approve the release
>[ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>Om & Erik
>Apache Flex PPMC members + Release managers

View raw message