From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools)
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:24:32 GMT

On 10/5/12 6:47 AM, "s├ębastien Paturel" <sebpatu.flex@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it definitive that Adobe will not donate the DV code to Apache?
Never say Never.  But at this point, trying to change minds at Adobe is not
a priority for me, because I think the code isn't the right design.  I would
rather start over.

> I thought there were no legal issues to do it, as it was a full air app?
I still don't think it is an AIR app, and there might be some proprietary
code in there that Adobe doesn't want to donate.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team