From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [POLL] tag (was: Re: [VOTE] "The more designer tools exist for Apache Flex, the more attractive Apache Flex becomes")
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:45:03 GMT

On 10/4/12 7:16 AM, "Jonathan Campos" <> wrote:

> While I don't agree with the tone I do agree that I don't see a point to
> this poll. If you want a visual editor start building it. If people like it
> then it will be picked up. It's that simple.

I think it is fair for those who don't have the time or skills to build
something to ask for it.  I would prefer that this request be done in JIRA
and have folks vote for it.

Catalyst was really hard.  Something like DV is probably more possible, but
it depends on what the key requirements are.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message