From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Committing bugs to svn
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 14:57:17 GMT

On 10/2/12 5:43 AM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> Yeah, that was for people saying I didn't do my homework. :)
>
> I'm just a bit confused as to what and where I am committing things
> with the patches branch there. It doesn't seem like people are
> committing to trunk.
Hopefully you have signed up for flex-commits mailing list.  You will see
that almost all activity is in the "develop" branch.

> I'm not exactly understanding the mustella tests and "when you have to
> write a test". As well as committing something and making sure tests
> don't break. I have not run the tests and it dosn't look that simple
> to run.
There is no "qa" team any more so we are going to have to rely on
Test-Driven Development.  That generally means that new/changed code should
be accompanied by tests, either in Mustella or FlexUnit.  There is a
Mustella Overview on the wiki, and we are open to feedback on how to make it
better.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team