From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Building Falcon
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:41:05 GMT
Hi

After reading through
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Falcon+Overview I started
the building procedure.

Instead of using a flex sdk builded by my own (ant main) I set the
reference of the sdk.branch property to the downloaded apache flex sdk
4.8.0.
Everything would work except that the java lib flexTasks.jar isn't copied.
 So i copied the flexTasks.jar manually and the build could finish with no
other errors.. Great!!

Is it a prerequisite to use sdk builded with ant main? If so, it would be
helpful to have this information in the wiki page.

cyrill