From Stefan Horochovec <stefan.horocho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC7
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:39:46 GMT
Alex

I explained these questions in the first email. I did the previous tests on
a computer with en_US locale, everything worked perfectly.

Yesterday I was checking the translations that were not ok, and make the
tests running the installer with the locale pt_BR. The installer detects my
default language and the error always occurs.

I fix the problem and sent the code to fix at the same time that signed
up the bug in JIRA.

Stefan Horochovec