incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Horochovec <stefan.horocho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC7
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 03:18:52 GMT
-1

My first test was done in an environment in English, but when I changed my
OS to my local language (Portuguese), to test the translations, the result
was not good.

In step where are defined which license will be accepted, just no option on
the left appears only when the switch is made the selected language. Ex:
change to english, and then go back to my default language.

I submitted the bug in JIRA, and also submitted a patch (which if accepted)
causes the installer to load the translation of default language of the
installer and then load the installation user's language, so when getting
some text missing will interface with all texts, some not translated.

This whole environment is only valid when the Installer is launched on an
operating system that contains a translation and the same is detected by
the installer before being read keys for translation into English.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33223

Stefan Horochovec


2012/10/18 Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com>

> Sounds good.
>
> I will wait one more day for Dave Fisher to vote here.  After that I will
> post the vote thread on general.
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I know Bertrand is off-line until at least next Monday.  I'd say take it
> > to general since he can vote there just as well as here.  You still need
> a
> > 3rd vote if I remember correctly.
> >
> > Carol
> >
> > On 10/18/12 3 :13PM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >We have one +1 vote from a mentor (Greg Reddin - IPMC member)  It would
> be
> > >great if the other two mentors would vote here.  That way, when we take
> it
> > >to general@incubator, it would sail through easier [1].
> > >
> > >Should I wait for the mentor votes here, or should I take it directly to
> > >general@incubator?  Please advice how I should proceed.
> > >
> > >Thanks,
> > >Om
> > >
> > >[1]
> > >
> >
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-in
> > >cubator-release-vote
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >> +1 Binding.
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Jonathan Campos
> > >><jonbcampos@gmail.com>wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:07 AM, Roland Zwaga <
> roland@stackandheap.com
> > >>> >wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>> > downloaded and installed like a boss ;)
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>> worked for me
> > >>>
> > >>> +1 binding
> > >>>
> > >>> --
> > >>> Jonathan Campos
> > >>>
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message