From Christophe Herreman <christophe.herre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Admin(s): create new 'version'
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:17:08 GMT
I see. Well there are projects that are divided up into smaller projects
[1], so it might be justified to ask.

l'm not sure about matching the installer version with the SDK version. I
can imagine that the installer will be able to install SDKs of different
versions.

- Christophe

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa#all

--