From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:26:23 GMT
Ok Chris,

so the problem is only related to older Adobe sdks. For newer (Apache)
this workflow would be ideal, isn't it?

2012/10/16 christofer.dutz@c-ware.de <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
> Ideally I agree, but then you have the problem, that maven would download artifacts automatically
without you or your companies nexus/artifactory/whatsoever agreeing to Adobes License terms.
That's why I think the best solution, currently, would be to generate the FDKs from the SDKs
you downloaded from Adobe and hereby agreed to the license terms.

> Chris

Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología
M: +34 607 22 60 05