From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: To AS4 or not (was: Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon)
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 00:26:43 GMT
I think we only could evaluate AS4 when Adobe share more info about
flash player next. Things like accesibility, localization, and others
are key for Flex. Hope that info could be shared soon and hope as well
internacionalization will be focus since I think is important in
gamming too.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a