From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Design Tool Proposal: Thermo MK2 for Apache Flex
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 16:37:23 GMT
Is your thought to have the design view really be within a web browser?  I
feel like more time would be spent re-creating the functions of a normal
IDE, versus working on the intricacies of the DV itself.

As far as your other questions :
 - I don't think there are any finances available to create it.  Just our
time and labor.
 - As far as the other three questions -- I believe it is completely up to
the people who sign up to help.   Unless you are talking about building a
company around it -- and if you are, I would do a close market study
first...  There were not enough people who screamed when Adobe said they
were getting rid of the DV for them to support it -- I doubt there will be
enough people willing to PAY for it to support a company that makes it from
scratch.

-Nick