From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:08:13 GMT
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> Thanks Greg.  Do you happen to know if those non-permissive licenses allow
> for re-distribution within a company?  Are those packages you manually
> download full-fledged Maven artifacts or does someone else Maven-ize them?

I'll confess that I don't pay too much attention to it. I put up
what's needed for a build and let the lawyers sort out the details :-)

I'm pretty sure (though I could be wrong) that all the Java
dependencies that used to be proprietary allowed internal
redistribution. They just didn't want you to ship them with your app
without licensing or whatever.

Greg