From Jarosław Szczepankiewicz <jszczepankiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex on top of Dart (was: To AS4 or not (was: Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon))
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:17:58 GMT
I'm now using JSF implementation Primefaces. It internally uses JQuery
UI and JQuery Theme Roller. I think both frameworks are probably more
low level than ExtJS & Sencha and may be better candidates for
renderer layer in js.

http://jqueryui.com/
http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

Both of these frameworks are DOM oriented thus will have bright future
in terms of perfomance in browsers. Which as far as I remember is
contradiction to potentially using SVG as renderer for AS components.