From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC8
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 05:44:24 GMT
> I hope for the next SDK release the installer releases at the same time and
> shows up in the web page right under it source packages so it is clear what
> it is going to install.

Fun fact: the installer is agnostic of the SDK release. The config XML
defines the latest version of the SDK to display in the Badge, and for
the Installer to download. No need to update the Installer when the
SDK is updated (not that we can't, but there's no need for
simultaneous releases).

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software