From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Starling + Flex
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:46:49 GMT
> I feel that everything is going back in time. We're not talking about
> abandoning an old technology, to get new modern and better one, we're
> talking about abandoning a very efficient technology, with no alternative
> with the same level of possibilities.

I can understand your frustration, but you're not talking to Adobe on
this list, you're talking to the contributors to Apache Flex. We
trying to find a way to take the framework forward and are discussing
(on various threads and other media, like conferences) that best
approach to do that.

Being constructive helps. Complaining that things are the way they are
doesn't. Please be constructive.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software