From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Is Apache model killing this project?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:34:43 GMT
> And yes, this has been a good conversation... I only wish it was about the
> compiler API and unit tests. ;-)

Well, here's a thought about unit tests(just to round off this
conversation): apart from establishing the framework, it is my
understanding you write the actual tests one at a time... That sounds
like something someone like yourself would be able to get going.

I really hope you will reconsider your contribution, I honestly think
that once someone (yes, it takes ONE) gets the ball rolling, others
are sure to follow.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software