From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0 - RC9
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:44:02 GMT
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...*Please vote to approve this release:*...

+1 to release the source archives:

MD5 (apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.8-incubating-src.zip) =
2d3c8768dac6ebd887f2a6b6aff1ef15
MD5 (apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.8-incubating-src.tar.gz) =
415d70d5447aefad237dabab9a7fdc03

I have not checked the convenience binaries, and also not built the
installer (see side note below).

Signatures and md5 match, keys at http://apache.org/dist/incubator/flex/KEYS

Contents of the zip and tar archives are the same, with different line
endings as expected.

favicon.ico has different md5s in both archives, didn't check why, not
a blocker for the release.

LICENSE NOTICE DISCLAIMER ok

License headers are present in source files.

As a side note, I tried to build using "ant build" in the installer
folder as specified in the README, and I get an error saying
"/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/sdks/4.8.0 does not exist". The
README says "no Flash Builder or any other IDE required" so something
looks wrong. Not a blocker for the release if others who vote +1 have
successfully built it.

-Bertrand