From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Apache model killing this project?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:57:07 GMT
On Friday, October 19, 2012, Greg Reddin wrote:

> > How much progress do we have to continue to make in order to appease your
> > worries?
>
> Sorry, I'm not the one with worries. This thread started with someone
> suggesting that the Apache model was inhibiting progress for this
> project. I don't think that's the case at all so I was trying to
> respond to that particular suggestion.
>
> Greg

I only brought that stuff up cause you said  "I believe some of that fear
has verified. My belief was *and **still is* that we'd be better off
getting stuff done in Subversion", I was disputing that statement as I
believe lots of progress has continued to be made using SVN while we get
Git transitioned.

-omar