From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Who is working on what?"
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:30:19 GMT
I don't see what the difference in using Trello as opposed to JIRA would be
other than we would have to use yet another service/system to track
information that can be tracked just the same in JIRA, given it wouldn't be
presented in the same visual format as Trello.

What's wrong with using JIRA for these same things? It seems to me that's
what all Apache projects are doing... ya know... using the tools they
(Apache) provides us.

-omar