From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:48:00 GMT

> Gordon mentioned he was getting tests setup for the framework, I have been
> waiting, I'm not doing anything until there is at least a consensus between
> members of this project on how to do that. But wait, there are no members
> of the project that are even involved with the compiler right now that I am
> aware of?
>
> Anybody out there... ?

Oh hey, look! Its unit tests ->
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/falcon/trunk/compiler.tests/unit-tests/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/parsing/mxml/MXMLTokenizerTests.java?revision=1391636&view=markup

Not much, and poorly written, but there is one there, so the ball has been
pushed. Now it just needs to get rolling. ;)

-omar